Friday, March 4, 2011

Lesbian Brazilian Wax

NOW HEAL Forgiveness

PARABLE OF FORGIVENESS TO HEAL NOW




















the Buddha was meditating in the woods with his disciples, when approached by a spiritual detractor I hated it and seizing the moment of greatest concentration of the Buddha, insulted him and threw spit land.

Buddha got through instantly and with a placid smile wrapped with compassion the aggressor, but the disciples reacted violently, caught the man and raising his sticks and stones, awaited the Buddha's order to give they deserve. Buddha
instantly receives all of the situation, and commands the disciples, they release the man and goes to the gently and conviction saying

- "Look what you created in us, exposed as a mirror shows the true face. I ask you now please come every day to prove our truth and our hypocrisy. You saw that in a moment I was filled with love, but these men who follow me for years meditating and praying everywhere, show no understanding or experience the process of unity and wanted to respond with an attack similar to or greater than that received.
back whenever you want, you are my guest of honor. All insulting him will be welcomed as a stimulus to see if we vibrate higher, or is it just a trick of the mind to see this unit at all.
When they heard this, both the disciples as a man, withdrew from the Buddha's presence quickly, full of guilt, each perceiving the greatness of the teacher lesson and trying to escape from his eyes and internalized shame.
The next morning, the assailant, was presented to the Buddha, fell at his feet and said in a very heartfelt
- "I could not sleep all night, guilt is great, I beg you to forgive me and I agree with you "
Buddha with a smile on his face, he said:" You are free to keep us, right now, but I can not forgive "

very remorseful man, asked him to please do so, because he was the teacher of compassion, to which the Buddha replied:

-" Understand me clearly to forgive someone, you have a wounded ego, only wounded ego, the false belief that one is the personality, the one who can forgive, having hated, or resentful, you pass a certain level of progress, with including a trap, which is the need to feel spiritually superior to those that hurt us the mental turpitude. Only someone who still sees the duality, and considers himself very wise, forgiving, to that ignorant that caused a wound. "

continued: "It's not my case, I see it as a kindred soul, I feel superior, I feel that I've hurt, I have only love in my heart for you, I can not forgive him, just love it. Who loves you no longer need to forgive. "

The man could not hide a certain disappointment, as the Buddha's words were too deep to be grasped by a mind full of turbulence and still need and with that blank look, the Buddha he added with infinite understanding:
- "I perceive what happens, we will solve it, to forgive, we know we need someone willing to forgive, we will look to the disciples, in their pride are still full of resentment, and I going to like you ask for forgiveness, in their ignorance are going to feel magnanimous, to forgive, powerful and give forgiveness, and you too will be happy and quiet for receipt, will Reinsurers feel guilty your ego, and so more or less everyone will be happy and will continue to meditate in the woods, as if nothing had happened "

And it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment